MIAC Analytics™ | Mortgage Industry Medians™ (MIMs) is a semi-monthly dealer consensus of long-term prepayment projections. MIMs™ is predicated upon MIAC selected Generic Cohorts with specific attributes including product type, coupon, and issue year of the largest populations in the MBS market. The MIMs™ survey produces a Median value for base case consensus projections as well as consensus projections assuming immediate and sustained parallel shifts in the yield curve of user set increments.
- Automatic integration into MIAC Analytics™; many mortgage assets, including MSRs and CMOs, are priced with dealer consensus prepayments as the assumption for future prepayment behavior.
- Explicit loan attributes for each Generic Cohort, such as: WAC, WALA, WAM, mtm-LTV, FICO and Average Loan Size.
- MIMs™ users can also elect to subscribe to Dynamic MIMs™, which enables users to forecast a dealer consensus prepayment forecast for given changes in mortgage rates.
Gain command of your assets with MIAC Analytics™ | Mortgage Industry Medians™
- MIAC MIMs™ contain long-term projections in the following sections: Conventional (Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac 30-Year), Conventional 15-Year, Ginnie Mae I 30-Year, Ginnie Mae II 30-Year, Ginnie Mae II 15-Year, 30-Year Jumbos, 3/1 Hybrids, 5/1 Hybrids, 7/1 Hybrids, and 10/1 Hybrids.
- This survey has been ongoing since 1986 and was acquired by MIAC in November 2013.
- The CPR and PSA Median outputs are also sent to our subscribers via direct email two times a month (1st and 15th) and are also posted on a secure page on MIAC’s website, which allows MIMs™ subscribers to dynamically monitor MIMs™ prepayment projections over time and compare prepayment projections between participating dealers.
|Whole Loans||MSRs||Structured Products||Other Assets|
|New & Seasoned Whole Loans||Residential MSRs||Illiquid CMOs||SBA Loans|
|Commercial Loans||Commercial MSRs||Senior/Sub||Consumer Loans|
|Non-Performing Loans||Subprime & Alt-A||CMBS||CFD Loans|
|Second Liens||Reverse Mortgages||Residuals||Student Loans|
|Consumer Receivable||Consumer Receivable||Market Place Loans||Small Business Loans|