October 29, 2020 | Virtual Conference Mike Carnes, Managing Director, MSR Valuations and Meagan Smiles, Director, Capital Markets Group, will
October 29, 2020 | Virtual Conference
Mike Carnes, Managing Director, MSR Valuations and Meagan Smiles, Director, Capital Markets Group, will be presenting during the IMN’s first ever Virtual Mortgage Servicing Rights Forum!
Where Is Liquidity? Flow Agreements, Co-Issue, Bulk Sale Activity & Transaction Management
Thursday, October 29, 2020, 12:00 – 12:45 PM EST
Contact Mike Carnes to Schedule a Meeting
Thursday, October 29, 2020, 2:15 PM – 3:00 PM EST
Contact Meagan Smiles to Schedule a Meeting
The virtual conference will cover the latest on As the market gets used to working with the coronavirus there are many new market paradigms that have developed including:
- An increase in GSE sellers retaining servicing
- A dearth of market liquidity
- Valuation volatility and portfolio paper losses
- Historically low interest rates
- Independent mortgage bankers servicing above 50% of the loans for the first time
- An environment of forbearance and defaults
What will be the market impact of these realities? Are these long-term trends or short-term blips? Find out the IMNs Virtual MSR forum, coming to you this October 29th, with easy access from your own computer, laptop or mobile device.
All Day (Thursday) EST
Comments are closed.