Remote Frontline Underwriter
MIAC offers the flexibility demanded by independent banking underwriter and quality control due diligence professionals. Our team based work environment encourages the sharing of ideas to achieve exceptional results for our clientele. MIAC has developed industry leading software technology to assist every underwriter to maximize their efficiency and to achieve winning results. We base our success on an open style that fosters fact-based communication, innovative thinking and the highest level of integrity.
This is a full-time position and available with projects that can be completed remotely from your home or commute into our New York City, Charlotte, or Bethlehem office. This opportunity offers a potential monthly bonus after 90 days of services. Employees will also be offered full benefits upon signing.
The candidate should have a working knowledge of a variety of concepts, practices, and procedures including:
- 5+ years of experience in the lending industries specifically residential
- Recent experience in frontline residential pre close loans
- Previous contract/project due diligence preferred
- Working experience in credit, appraisal, title, and compliance underwriting
- Team player and ability to multi-task
- Detailed oriented
- Ability to produce and meet deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Remote
Required experience: 5+ years
Since 1989, MIAC has been at the forefront in providing:
- Secondary Pricing and Risk Management Software and Advisory Solutions
- MSR, Whole Loan, Residual and Illiquid Mortgage Pricing, Hedging, and Accounting
- Software and Advisory Solutions
- MSR and Whole Loan Brokerage Services
- Interest Rate Derivative Pricing Software and Pricing Services
- Pricing Software and Pricing Services for Mortgage Derivatives
MIAC Analytics™ is used to value over four trillion dollars in mortgage whole loans, MSR (mortgage servicing rights), residuals, and interest rate derivatives on a monthly basis by the majority of the largest mortgage companies in the industry.
MIAC’s corporate headquarters is located in New York City, with additional offices in Charlotte, NC, Bethlehem, PA, Bengaluru, India, and London.