TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
Below are the terms and conditions governing your use of Mortgage Industry Advisory Corporation (“MIAC”) products, services and this website.
*No MIAC Warranties or Representations about the Products, Services or Website. MIAC makes no warranty, express or implied, concerning any use of this website or any service or product provided in connection with this website. The services and products provided by MIAC are provided on an “AS IS” basis. MIAC disclaims any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, including any warranty for the use or the results of the use of the products or services. MIAC is not responsible for correcting, maintaining or updating the data and services made available on this website.
The material and analysis provided by or through MIAC is not a recommendation that must be followed or an offer, or solicitation of an offer to buy or sell any financial product; MIAC does not recommend that you enter into a particular transaction or represent that any product or service described on this website is suitable for you or your company. Nor is any information displayed here promoting any particular trading strategy in any jurisdiction where such an offer or solicitation, or trading strategy may be prohibited. As all prudent investors know, some transactions, including but without limitation, those involving high-yield securities, give rise to substantial risk and any investment decision you may make is your own. You should not enter into any transactions unless you have fully understood all such risks and have independently determined that such transactions are appropriate for you. Any discussion of the risks contained herein with respect to any product should not be considered to be a disclosure of all risks or complete discussion of the risks mentioned.
The information presented here is accurate to the best of our knowledge and is based on information that has been provided to us. All opinions and conclusions in this report reflect MIAC’s judgment as of this date and are subject to change. All analyses are based on certain assumptions noted herein and different assumptions could yield substantially different results. You are cautioned that there is no universally accepted method for analyzing financial instruments. You should review the assumptions; there may be differences between these assumptions and your actual business practices. Further, we do not guarantee any results and there is no guarantee as to the liquidity of the instruments involved in our analysis. The decision to adopt any strategy remains your responsibility.
*Permitted Use. As a user of this website, you can store, display, modify, copy, print or otherwise use the information made available to you here only for your own use. You cannot publish, transmit, or otherwise make this information available in any format to any third party without the prior express written consent of MIAC. You also cannot change or remove any copyright (©), trademark (®, SM, TM) any other notices displayed with the information. MIAC can modify the information at any time and for any reason at its sole discretion. Unless expressly stated otherwise herein, no rights are granted to you regarding the information on this website from MIAC or any other source, including third party providers of information for this website, which shall under no circumstances be liable to you in any way.
*MIAC Monitoring. Your use of the products and services on this Web site may be monitored by MIAC in any lawful manner, and that the resulting information may be used by MIAC for its internal business purposes or in accordance with the rules of any applicable regulatory or self-regulatory organization.
* Website or Internet failure. MIAC shall have no liability, contingent or otherwise, to you or to third parties, or any responsibility whatsoever, for the failure of any connection or communication service to provide or maintain your access to this service, or for any interruption or disruption of such access or any erroneous communication between MIAC and you. MIAC also does not warrant or represent that the website shall be completely secure, specifically including without limitation, that no unauthorized person shall intercept or access information transmitted by you.
* Website Access. Access to this website is restricted by password and only authorized companies and their employees may use the website. An employee discharged from his or her employment with a company may no longer access this website and any such unauthorized access shall be the responsibility of the company and MIAC shall have not be liable for any damages arising out of such unauthorized access.
* Privacy. Any submissions, including private personal information, like names, addresses and so on, are voluntary and waive any and all rights you have to the protection of that information.
* Anti-Hacking. You expressly agree not to use or attempt to use any “virus,” “spyware,” “malware,” “adware,” “Trojan horse” “deep-link,” “scraper,” “bot,” “spider,” “data-mining,” “computer code” or any other automated device, program, tool, algorithm, process, or methodology or manual process having similar processes or functionality, to access, acquire, copy, or monitor any portion of this website or content. You also agree not to obtain or attempt to obtain through any means any materials or information on the website that have not been intentionally made available either by their public display on the Web Site or through their accessibility by a visible link or portal. You further agree not to violate the security of the website or attempt to gain unauthorized access to the website, data, materials, information, computer systems or networks connected to any server, through hacking, password mining or any other method.
* No Linkage. You expressly agree not to link or attempt to link to this website or the web pages contained herein.
* Enforceability. You agree that any civil action arising out of this document or the subject matter contained herein shall be brought and maintained in a court of competent jurisdiction in the State and County of New York. The Law of the State of New York shall apply, without regard to its rules regarding the conflicts of laws.
* Third Party Information. Some of the information you access here is the property of third parties, such as, without limitation, the United States Department of the Treasury or the American Banker, made available here with the express permission of those third parties. MIAC is not responsible for the content of any third party information provided on this website. You are cautioned that any further use of that information by you may be subject to the rights of those third parties and you may be required to obtain a license to use any such information. Failure to obtain third party permission may be a violation of federal law. You should contact the third party provider of the information to ascertain the requirements for using the information.
*Copyright?s and Trademarks. The layout of the website pages, graphics and pictures used and the collection of individual contributions are protected by copyright. Copyright belongs either to MIAC, the third-party content providers or both. Either MIAC or the third-party content providers own all trademarks and service marks depicted here.
* Indemnification. You agree to indemnify hold harmless and defend MIAC, including our employees, officers, agents and contractors and our related entities and their employees, officers, partners, agents and contractors (“Indemnified”) and continue to keep the Indemnified indemnified from and against any actions, proceedings, claims, demands, costs (on a full indemnity basis including, without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees) brought or made against the Indemnified by any person arising in connection with your use of the Website or content, or a breach of your representations and warranties in the Terms and Conditions of Use or this Agreement, or your violation of any of the Terms and Conditions of Use or this Agreement, and from and against any damage, loss(whether personal or property, and whether direct or consequential, including without limitation consequential financial loss), cost or expense suffered or incurred by any Indemnified as a direct or indirect consequence thereof.
*Changes in Terms and Conditions. MIAC may at any time revise the terms and conditions by which you may access the website or use MIAC products or services. By using this website and MIAC products and services, you agree to be bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to determine the then current version of this document.