MIAC offers the flexibility demanded by independent banking underwriter and quality control due diligence professionals. Our team based work environment encourages the sharing of ideas to achieve exceptional results for our clientele. MIAC has developed industry leading software technology to assist every underwriter to maximize their efficiency and to achieve winning results. We base our success on an open style that fosters fact-based communication, innovative thinking and the highest level of integrity.
Our contract positions are flexible with projects that can be completed remotely from your home or with travel to the client locations.
MIAC is looking for experienced individuals that embraces producing high quality work product. If you are interested in obtaining additional information on joining our due diligence underwriter network, please take a moment and complete the information below. We will contact you to discuss our opportunities in more detail.
Joseph A. Furlong
Managing Director, Due Diligence Group
Mortgage Industry Advisory Corporation (MIAC)
- 3+ years of experience in the lending industries focusing either in residential, commercial, or consumer underwriting
- Previous contract/project due diligence required
- Knowledge and understanding of banking compliance laws and regulations
- Team player and ability to multi-task
- Detailed oriented
- Ability to produce and meet deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills