MIAC Analytics™ software values a broad range of asset classes ranging from the most pristine pass-throughs to the most highly structured and even distressed classes.
- MSR and whole loan valuation and brokerage,
- Macro-factor prepay and credit models (MIAC CORE™),
- Loan due diligence and advanced data auditing capabilities,
- Historical loan performance measurements,
- CECL, CCAR, DFAST, ROE, and ALM modeling and stress testing,
- MSR Hedging and risk management.
Reasons for valuation include:
- Determine net asset valuation (NAV),
- ASC 820 fair market valuations,
- Risk management decision-making,
- MSR & whole loan portfolio sales,
- Merger & acquisition advisory,
- Collateral analysis for warehouse lenders,
- Fairness opinions for M&A participants.
MIAC is an SEC Registered Investment Advisor subject to SSAE-16 audits on our software development and business control procedures by Baker Tilley, LLP.
We’ve taken many steps to ensure lofty compliance standards including:
- Sarbanes-Oxley assumption tracking tools, permission control tools, and cash flow validation tools fully integrated in our software,
- Fully validated asset cash flows and option-adjusted spread (OAS) model,
- Fully validated interest rate derivative pricing for swaps, swaptions, caps, floors, eurodollars, amortizing swaps, treasury futures, and options,
- Asset valuations governed by MIAC Valuation Committees.
- Value $3.3 trillion across 20 million loan records on over 170 whole loan valuation assignments
- Completed over 850 residential and 120 commercial MSR valuation assignments in 2015 for over 210 diverse financial institutions
- Nationwide, MIAC values 25% of all outstanding residential MSRs every single quarter
- Value in excess of $1.2 trillion in notional UPB for residential MSR assets
- Price approximately 7% of the mortgage origination market, every day
- Provide consumer, student and SBA loans and MSR valuations for key participants in the Marketplace Lending Industry
- MIAC has a whole loan trading desk that places residential loans, commercial loans, performing and non-performing assets. The trading desk plays a significant role in valuing a wide range of different assets.
- MIAC is a leading broker of MSR assets. Based on these trades, MIAC knows where MSR trades and who buys these assets.
- MIAC utilized industry leading behavioral models to value mortgage assets. Our CORE™ behavioral model in concert with Vision™, our asset/liability application produces reliable and readily defendable asset valuations.