September 18, 2017 / Press Release
New York, NY – MIAC Analytics™ (MIAC), the leading pipeline risk management firm and secondary solutions provider, announces the release of Version 5.0 MarketShield® and a series of new, fully integrated secondary marketing tools.
The new BuySide Trader™ component delivers automated file uploads of seller tapes with data normalization and customizable data imports and exports. Buyers can price pools and formulate bids based on their actual available executions, with the ability to customize margins at multiple levels and add loan-level payups in real-time, and email integration to automatically send bids to sellers.
SellSide Trader™, MIAC’s newest edition to the MarketShield assortment, includes:
- Direct integration to FNMA Cash Window for fast, simple and secure executions
- Full integration of Bulk Bids into Best Execution, including investor delivery fees
- Enhanced Bulk Bidding functionality which includes selection of eligible loans, automated generation of bulk bid files, incorporation of investor eligibility criteria, automated email of bulk bids and bulk bid import
- View modified risk on-screen post-sale for easy position rebalancing
- These new features are incorporated into MarketShield’s already robust best-execution functionality which includes MBS, Direct/AOT trades, Co-Issue Contracts, servicing released/retained decisions, as well as user-customizable delivery timelines, warehouse carry, delivery fees and execution bias
In addition to these innovative new features, MIAC’s new version of MarketShield offers significant enhancements to Rate Sheet Generator™. Rate Sheet Generator allows users to produce pricing files to upload to PPEs on demand, based on the full array of actual available mandatory executions, for enhanced accuracy and reduced model risk. Hedge costs and desired profit margins can be specified and managed at multiple user-configurable levels, such as corporate, business unit, branch, and product, for enhanced granularity, accuracy and transparency. Clients will also be able to receive reports showing a complete breakdown of pricing variables, as well as margin history over time, providing critical information for management decision-making.
MIAC’s goal has always been to provide our customers with the best tools possible to profitably grow their businesses”, said Tina Freeman, Secondary Solutions Managing Director at MIAC Analytics. “This new version of MarketShield delivers a dramatic improvement in trading and pricing efficiency, while reducing related risks.”
For more information, please contact:
Managing Director, Secondary Solutions
212-233-1250 x 236
You may also contact your MIAC sales representative at (212) 233 – 1250.
For 28 years, Mortgage Industry Advisory Corporation (MIAC) has been the preferred destination for mortgage industry participants. MIAC offers third-party mortgage asset valuations, secondary market hedge advisory solutions, MSR and whole loan brokerage services, and state-of-the-art collateral behavioral models.