Complimentary Webinar | Monday, August 3 @ 2:00 PM EST Even in a "normal" investment climate, volatile mortgage servicing rights are a difficult asset to
Complimentary Webinar | Monday, August 3 @ 2:00 PM EST
Even in a “normal” investment climate, volatile mortgage servicing rights are a difficult asset to manage. A triple-whammy of large amounts of customers refinancing due to low mortgage rates, mortgage non-payment, and forbearance increasing exponentially, coupled with lagging and contradictory federal government actions, is making it an even bigger challenge. This webinar will attempt to cut through all the noise and discuss what is really happening out there.
Join Mike Carnes, Managing Director of MSR Valuations at MIAC, for this free webinar, hosted by the IMN.
- An Overview of The Most Recent Developments In The MSR & Mortgage Markets
- Forbearance Projections, Loss Mitigation & It’s Challenges To Servicing, The MSR Asset & Sales
- MSR Valuation- Best Practices In Choppy Markets
- Financing MSR: Lines Of Credit, Repos, Securitization, Excess Servicing Rights & Servicing Advances
- Measuring & Stress Testing MSR Volatility, Liquidity Risk And Evaluating Hedging Instruments, Methodologies & Execution
Note: This webinar is free to attend.
(Monday) 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm EST
Comments are closed.