Complimentary Webinar | Now On Demand The volatile mortgage servicing right investment is a difficult instrument to manage in a normal investment climate.
Complimentary Webinar | Now On Demand
The volatile mortgage servicing right investment is a difficult instrument to manage in a normal investment climate. A triple-whammy of large amounts of customers refinancing due to low mortgage rates, mortgage non-payment, and forbearance increasing exponentially, coupled with lagging and contradictory federal government actions, is making it an even bigger challenge. This webinar will attempt to cut through all the noise and discuss what is really happening out there.
- What are the latest updates on Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and Ginnie Mae programs?
- Which hedges worked for you… Which ones didn’t?
- Prepayments, refinancings, delinquencies & defaults: What kind of levels are you expecting?
- What will it take for the MSR market to function like pre-coronavirus?
- Agency vs. Non-Agency MSR
- The future of the industry with vs. without Fed support
- Servicing/subservicing: Forbearance, liquidity & advance exposure
- Updates on the financing of MSR
- Bulk and flow transactions
- How much pain are those portfolio retainers feeling?
- After the margin calls…
- Valuing the MSR asset in today’s volatile market
Note: You must sign in using your IMN account to access the webinar recording.
All Day (Thursday) EST
Comments are closed.