Mike Carnes, Managing
Mike Carnes, Managing Director, MSR Valuations at MIAC, will be presenting during the 1st Annual Residential Mortgage Servicing Rights Forum, in Los Angeles, California.
Best Execution & Trading of MSR & MSR Derivatives
Monday, November 5, 2018 3:55 – 4:40 PM
Contact Mike to Schedule a Meeting
• How has the increase in liquidity impacted prices/performance? How about interest rate changes?
• Fair market vs. mark-to-market pricing and OAS models vs. Hybrid Static/OAS approaches
• Changes when valuing mortgages in natural disaster zones
• Defaults/Involuntary transfer impact
• Newly originated Fannie/Freddie vs. Ginnie paper
• Impact of Fed wind down
• Managing processing intensive stochastic simulation
• Prepayments effect on valuation-Where is the relationship going?
Information Management Network’s (IMN) MSR conference is the only event that covers the transfer, management, and financing of servicing rights.
With 500+ participants at our 2018 NYC event, 260 from Banks, Non-Bank Originators, Servicers, Government Issuers, Mortgage Investors, Hedge Funds & Other Institutional Investors as well as 32 exhibitors/sponsors it is a must-attend event.
With the plethora of mortgage originators and investors in California and the Western US IMN is excited to be in Los Angeles for our debut western MSR Forum for a dedicated 1 ½ day discussion on nothing but this $10 trillion market.
Omni Los Angeles Hotel at California Plaza
251 South Olive Street
Los Angeles, CA 90012
5 (Monday) 1:00 am - 6 (Tuesday) 1:00 am PST
Comments are closed.