Jeffrey Zuckerman and Dan Libby, of MIAC's Capital Markets Group, will be attending the 25th Annual ABS
Fontainebleau Miami Beach
4441 Collins Avenue
Miami Beach, FL 33140
(305) 538 – 2000
This year’s program will feature timely panel discussions on a variety of topics including:
- Regulatory and Legislative Outlook Under the New U.S. Administration: Dodd Frank Overhaul or Repeal, Risk Retention and GSE Reform
- The Private Label RMBS Market: Non– QM , Jumbo Prime, NPL/RPL, Single Family Rental Securitizations
- The Future of GSE Reform under the Trump Administration
- Commercial Real Estate Market Status Update, and the Outlook for CMBS Volume and Performance
- Autos, Credit Cards, Student Loans, Trade Receivables, Mobile Phone and other Consumer ABS Updates
- Renewable Energy Finance including Residential and Commercial PACE, Solar PPA and Loan Securitization and Green Bonds
- And much more…
Contact us to schedule a meeting.
22 (Sunday) 8:00 am - 24 (Tuesday) 12:00 pm EST
Comments are closed.