Follow the link
Follow the link below to download the free CECL Webinar:
While the Financial Accounting Standards Board’s (FASB) current expected credit loss (CECL) standard does not go into effect this year, banking institutions are required to have a disclosure of the model and will need to define the impacts it will have on their organization’s financial statements.
Join us for this webinar to discuss what your banking institution should do in 2018 to prepare for CECL’s Dec. 15, 2019 effective date.
Key Learning Objectives:
- Understand the key provisions and impacts of CECL
- Determine how to define disclosure requirements
- Learn about what your organization should be undertaking to prepare for CECL’s implementation date
Who Should Attend:
- Banking industry professionals
- Tim Kosiek, Partner, Baker Tilly
- Ivan Cilik, Partner, Baker Tilly
- Matt Nitka, Senior Manager, Baker Tilly
- Dean Hurley, Managing Director, MIAC Analytics
- Jeffrey Zuckerman, SVP, MIAC Analytics
The webinar has ended. You can view the webinar presentation by clicking the link below.
1 (Thursday) 12:05 am EST
WebEx Online Webinar
Comments are closed.