Location: New York, NY or Charlotte, NC
The software developer is responsible for maintaining and enhancing MIAC’s desktop applications. You’ll be involved in revamping desktop-based application to improve performance and re-writing GUI. It will be a plus if you have knowledge of web-based technology to migrate parts of application to web based applications.
- Work as part of a distributed, collaborative, and innovative team
- Develop enterprise-class desktop/web applications and maintain installation, configuration, and support
- Understand and work within an Agile SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle)
- Troubleshoot with end users
- Build partnerships and collaborate with other developers, designers, and clients
The candidate should have a working knowledge of a variety of concepts, practices, and procedures including:
- Strong SQL Skills
- Experience with MFC
- Experience working with source control management (Git preferred)
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment
- Knowledge of performance analysis tools
- Knowledge of Agile development methodologies
- Experience with Windows Forms a plus
- Knowledge of mortgage industry
- Experience in application performance improvement.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: New York, NY or Charlotte, N
Required Education: Bachelor’s
Required experience: 1+ years
Since 1989, MIAC has been at the forefront in providing:
- Secondary Pricing and Risk Management Software and Advisory Solutions
- MSR, Whole Loan, Residual and Illiquid Mortgage Pricing, Hedging, and Accounting
- Software and Advisory Solutions
- MSR and Whole Loan Brokerage Services
- Interest Rate Derivative Pricing Software and Pricing Services
- Pricing Software and Pricing Services for Mortgage Derivatives
MIAC Analytics™ is used to value over four trillion dollars in mortgage whole loans, MSR (mortgage servicing rights), residuals, and interest rate derivatives on a monthly basis by the majority of the largest mortgage companies in the industry.
MIAC’s corporate headquarters is located in New York City, with additional offices in Charlotte, NC, Bethlehem, PA, Washington DC, Bengaluru, India, and London.