C# Application Developer
Location: Charlotte, NC, New York, NY, Bethlehem, PA
The Application Developer position reports through the Software Development group within MIAC as it relates to development practices, technical approach, and general development priorities. However, the position will be functionally managed as part of a cross-functional team led by the business sponsors for each specific development project assigned to this person.
This position will be responsible for developing enterprise class web applications and maintaining the installation, configuration, and support of web applications and web services through best practices and industry standards.
Candidate will rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Candidate will be responsible for a variety of complicated tasks, with a wide degree of creativity and latitude.
The Role You Will Play:
- Develop partnerships and collaborate with other developers, designers, and clients to field an integrated, web-based application
- Maintain installation, configuration, and support of applications through practices and industry standards
- Work as part of a distributed, collaborative & innovative team
- Utilize and apply knowledge of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle)
- Solve and assist with technical troubleshooting issues
The Candidate should have knowledge and or familiarity of a variety of concepts, practices, and procedures including:
- Solid C#.NET
- Strong SQL Skills
- Knowledge of Agile development methodologies
- Experience with Windows Forms a plus
- 3+ years’ experience in financial industry is a plus
- Strong written and oral communication skills
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Charlotte, NC. New York, NY. Bethlehem, PA
Required Education: Bachelor’s
Required experience: 3+ years
Since 1989, MIAC has been at the forefront in providing:
- Secondary Pricing and Risk Management Software and Advisory Solutions
- MSR, Whole Loan, Residual and Illiquid Mortgage Pricing, Hedging, and Accounting
- Software and Advisory Solutions
- MSR and Whole Loan Brokerage Services
- Interest Rate Derivative Pricing Software and Pricing Services
- Pricing Software and Pricing Services for Mortgage Derivatives
MIAC Analytics™ is used to value over four trillion dollars in mortgage whole loans, MSR (mortgage servicing rights), residuals, and interest rate derivatives on a monthly basis by the majority of the largest mortgage companies in the industry.
MIAC’s corporate headquarters is located in New York City, with additional offices in Charlotte NC, Washington DC, Bangalore, and London.