Support Analysts (2)
Company: Mortgage Industry Advisory Corporation (MIAC)
Location: New York, NY
This position falls under the Secondary Solutions Group (SSG) within MIAC. SSG is generally responsible for:
- Providing sophisticated mortgage banking risk management software solutions to mortgage lenders
- Providing interest rate risk management services and reporting to mortgage banking firms
- Market valuation of mortgage banking portfolios for sale
- Outsourced hedging of mortgage pipelines
- Managing the sale of mortgages to the secondary market
- Accounting valuation support for mortgage lenders
- Configuring client software for both internal and external users
- Configuring incoming and outgoing data flows for clients
- MIAC proprietary software testing
- Assist clients with software support
- Building and validating reports for clients using Crystal Reports and SSRS
- Assisting Secondary Solutions staff with research, resolutions, and support as needed.
The ideal candidate would have a Bachelor’s degree or 3+ years relevant experience:
- Working knowledge of SQL Server, SSRS, and Crystal reports.
- Strong time management and interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong mathematical and analytical aptitude
- Strong customer service skills
- Comfortable multi-tasking in a fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to work cooperatively and communicate effectively across various business and technical groups
- Ability to establish and maintain working relationships
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: New York, NY (NYC)
Required Education: Bachelor’s
Required experience: 3+ years
Since 1989, MIAC has been at the forefront in providing:
- Secondary Pricing and Risk Management Software and Advisory Solutions
- MSR, Whole Loan, Residual and Illiquid Mortgage Pricing, Hedging, and Accounting
- Software and Advisory Solutions
- MSR and Whole Loan Brokerage Services
- Interest Rate Derivative Pricing Software and Pricing Services
- Pricing Software and Pricing Services for Mortgage Derivatives
MIAC Analytics™ is used to value over 4 trillion dollars in mortgage whole loans, MSR (mortgage servicing rights), residuals, and interest rate derivatives on a monthly basis by the majority of the largest mortgage companies in the industry.
MIAC’s corporate headquarters is located in New York City, with additional offices in Charlotte, NC, Washington DC, Bangalore, and London.