Bid Date: 5/9/2017 5:00 PM EST
Mortgage Industry Advisory Corporation (MIAC), as the exclusive representative for the Seller, is pleased to offer for your review and consideration a $2.09 Billion GNMA mortgage servicing portfolio. The portfolio is being offered by a mortgage company that originates loans with a National Geographic Concentration. The Seller will be providing full representations and warranties for the loans included in this offering.
Key portfolio characteristics include:
- $123,290 Average Loan Size
- 99.38% Fixed Rate
- 23.09% GNMA I and 76.91% GNMA II
- Weighted average interest rate of 3.806%
- Weighted average delinquency rate of 9.54%
- Weighted average loan Age of 53 months
- Weighted average FICO of 672
- 73.87% Direct Corporate and 25.93% Retail Corporate
- National Geographic Concentration
Sale and Transfer Date: Seller would prefer a Sale Date of June 30, 2017, or before. Portfolio transfer date will be subject to investor approval and sub-servicer transfer timelines.
Interested parties should contact their MIAC representative with any questions on the portfolio sale.
Dan Thomas, Managing Director, Client Solutions Group
Dan.Thomas@miacanalytics.com (212) 233-1250 x240
Steve Harris, Managing Director, MIAC Capital Markets
Steve.Harris@miacanalytics.com (212) 233-1250 x212
Mike Carnes, Managing Director, Capital Markets Group
Mike.Carnes@miacanalytics.com (212) 233-1250 x327
Visit our website and learn more about MIAC Asset Sales and Advisory.